Dear Valued Patient:
Sandhills Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, PLLC will be closing its doors on November 30, 2016, as Dr. Thirston Phillips has accepted a Medical Director position in South Carolina, and will be leaving. Dr. AnnMarie Munoz of Integrated Pain Solutions and her team of providers will be available to provide you with medical care. Her phone number is (910) 728-4410 and her office address is 1314 Medical Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28304.
Deana Faircloth, NP-C, Amy Bell, PA-C, our wonderful staff and Dr. Phillips have thoroughly enjoyed providing care to you, our patient. We greatly appreciate your support and trust in the care that we provided to you over the past 10 years.
You have several options for providing your continuity of care with a new physician:
1. You may continue with Dr. AnnMarie Munoz of Integrated Pain Solutions, in which case she will request your medical records for you;
2. You may contact your primary care physician for a referral to a pain management specialist; or
3. You may contact the North Carolina Medical Society at (919) 833-3836 or visit the North Carolina Medical Board website at www.ncmedboard.org for physician resources.
If you have a medical emergency before November 30, please go to the nearest emergency room and tell the people taking care of you that you are a patient of Dr. AnnMarie Munoz of Integrated Pain Solutions. They will know how to get in touch with her.
Getting an electronic copy of your medical records is an important process with a few options. All records requests will be processed in a timely manner.
1. Since these records are confidential, you will need to authorize the custodian, Integrated Pain Solutions to make them available to you or to another physician. Please download and complete the Medical Record Release Form and return it to the custodian with your request. Authorizations may also be faxed to 919-443-1109.
3. You may also request a copy of your records and come to the custodian’s office to pick them up at 1314 Medical Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28304 between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday. All records will be processed in a timely manner.
4. The custodian can also electronically transfer your medical records to a physician that you designate.
We regret that we cannot continue as your pain management team and extend to you our best wishes for your future health and happiness.